Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Write .... just write

It's time to use my writer's blog again, after all, it's been two years since I posted here with any regularity. It's time to crank up the blog writing if for no other reason than to write!

I've updated the look of my blog (very Colorado, I think), will edit down some of the old archive stuff and go to town with personal thoughts, links to interesting articles, info on writing classes, and whatever makes me think these days.

I'm starting with a link from Mark Terry's blog. I don't know Mark, I was passed the link on the RMFW email loop today and it fired me up. His article, This Writing Life: No Apologies, is great. Or rather it was great for me. Yes, on the surface it starts out sexist, but that's not what this is about. It's about writing, it's about not being perfect, or finishing today, or writing something magnificent every day. It's about being pleased that ou are writing at all.

I can SO identify with that. So with that .... I'm off to hammer out some pages and edits on my WIP.

Happy writing!

No comments: