Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The E-book Challenge

Paperback Writer issued a challenge a few months ago, asking writers to provide some free stories on their web sites or blogs. Though I was late getting into it, I did join in the fun and managed a short story. Okay, an almost finished short story, but it has a cool cover I designed myself. I'll be adding to it, hopefully weekly, and let it be a bit of an e-serial type of book.

As noted on the dedication page, special thanks go to Michele Bardsley who, when I approached her at the RTCon with the idea I had been toying with, and her book with the same basic theme was scheduled for late September publication, said .... "Write it anyway!"

If it's received well, I'll probably continue the saga of Vampire Mom with other strange adventures.

Enjoy!

No comments: